• Chwyty/Teksty
  • Akordy
  • Przydatne programy...
  • O mnie
  •                                    

piątek, 17 stycznia 2014

Do Re Mi – Nirvana

E5
If I may
G#5
If I might
C#5
Let me down
F#
We'd be

E5
And if I say
G#5
What it's like
C#5
I might be
F#
Dreaming

E5
If I may
G#5
What is right
C#5
Some may time
F# B A5 C#5 H5
To see me bleed


H5 A5 C#5 H5
Those years in is wanted
H5 A5 C#5 F#
And phrase from his pocket
F#
And chains holding the wind
E5 D5
Life long dream

G#5 E5
Dream
G#5 E5
Do re mi
E5 D#5 C#5 H5 A5 G#5 F#5 E

If I may
And if I might
Wake me up
And see me

And if I do
And if I like
Find me out
And see me

And if I may
Cold as ice
I might have to
See me dream

The rays in his socket
And phrase for his moment
The chase on his socket I will need

Dream
Do re mi

Wish me good
Wish made light
Find me down
The seas

On their way
Just be quiet
Follow hate
Read me

Yellow whale
If I side
Sink me how
The TV

If I may
If I might
Go to gut
To bleed me

And praise in his pocket
Rays from his warm lip
Chase from his owner
In my tea

Do re mi
Don't rape me

E----------------------------------------
H---------------------------------------
G---------------------------------------
D--1-0--------------------------------
A----------3-1------------------------
E-----------------6-5----3-1---------

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz