• Chwyty/Teksty
  • Akordy
  • Przydatne programy...
  • O mnie
  •                                    

piątek, 17 stycznia 2014

Lithium – Nirvana

Zwrotka i refren: E Gis Cis A C D A# D
verse and chorus:

I'm so happy 'cause today I've found my friends
They're in my head
I'm so ugly, that's ok., 'cause so are you
We've broke our mirrors
Sunday morning is everyday for all I care
I'm not scared
Light my candels in a daze 'cause I've found god

I'm so lonely, that's ok., I shaved my head
I'm not sad
And just maybe I'm to blame for all I've heard
I'm not sure
I'm so excited I can't wait to meet you there
I don't care
I'm so horny that's ok., my will is good

I like you, I'm not gonna crack A C
I miss you, I'm not gonna crack
I love you, I'm not gonna crack
I killed you I'm not gonna crack A C D A E

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz