• Chwyty/Teksty
  • Akordy
  • Przydatne programy...
  • O mnie
  •                                    

czwartek, 6 lutego 2014

A Day in the Life – The Beatles


(intro) G Bm Em Em7 (add D on B string) Em C..C Cmaj7 C+9 Cmaj7 (play with B) 
G Bm Em Em7 Em (you can add these notes on B string- 
I read the news today oh boy I'll omit them from now on) 


C Em Am Cmaj7 Cadd9 Cmaj7 
About a lucky man who made the grade
G Bm Em 
And though the news was rather sad
C F Em 
Well I just had to laugh
C F Em Cmaj7... 
I saw the photograph




He blew his mind out in a car / He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared / They'd seen his face before
Em C.... 
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords

I saw a film today oh boy / The English Army had just won the war
A crowd of people turned away / But I just had to look
Having read the book....

C Bm G Am7 Em 
I'd love to turn.... you.... on....

(stays on Em for awhile then goes to E-major)

E A 
Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head

Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, I noticed I was late
E A 
Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat

Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream

C G D C E C G D C 
Ahhh....
E D C D G 

I heard the news today oh boy / Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small / They had to count them all
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall
I'd love to turn... you... on...

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz