• Chwyty/Teksty
  • Akordy
  • Przydatne programy...
  • O mnie
  •                                    

wtorek, 3 czerwca 2014

Wait – The Beatles

Em7 A Am Em B7 Em

Em7 A Am Em B7 Em
It's been a long time, now I'm coming back home
Em7 A Am Em B7 Em
I've been away now, oh how I've been alone

CHORUS:
G Cmaj7 G Cmaj7 G Cmaj7
Wait till I come back to your side
G B7 Em
We'll forget the tears we cried

But if your heart breaks, don't wait, turn me away
And if your heart's strong, hold on, I won't delay ...CHORUS



BRIDGE:
Em Am D G
I feel as though you ought to know that I've been good
Em
As good as I can be
Am D
And if you do, I'll trust in you
G Em B
And know that you will wait for me

REPEAT VERSE ONE AND CHORUS
REPEAT VERSE TWO AND VERSE ONE


Em7: 0 2 2 0 3 0 Cmaj7: x 3 2 0 0 0

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz