• Chwyty/Teksty
  • Akordy
  • Przydatne programy...
  • O mnie
  •                                    

środa, 12 października 2011

Lenka - The Show


I'm just a little bit caught in the middle                            C
Life is a maze and love is a riddle                                         G
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried   a
And I don't know why                                                                 F

Slow it down                                           C  G
Make it stop                                            a
Or else my heart is going to pop    F
'Cause it's too much                            C
Yeah, it's a lot                                         G
To be something I'm not                   a F

I'm a fool                                                   C G
Out of love                                                a
'Cause I just can't get enough            F G

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle                             C
Life is a maze and love is a riddle                                         G
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried   a
And I don't know why                                                                 F

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment        C
I'm so scared but I don't show it                      G                        
I can't figure it out                                                 a
It's bringing me down I know                            a F
I've got to let it go                                                 F
And just enjoy the show                                     G

The sun is hot                                 C
In the sky                                          G
Just like a giant spotlight           a  F
The people follow the sign       C G
And synchronize in time             a F
It's a joke                                                  C
Nobody knows                                       G
They've got a ticket to that show   a F G
Yeah

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle                            C
Life is a maze and love is a riddle                                          G
I don't know where to go i can't do it alone I've tried    a F
And I don't know why                                                                   F

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment     C
I'm so scared but I don't show it                   G
I can't figure it out                                              a
It's bringing me down I know                        a F
I've got to let it go                                              a G
And just enjoy the show                                  G

Just enjoy the show

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle                            C
Life is a maze and love is a riddle                                         G
I dont know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried    a F
And I don't know why                                                                  F

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment   C
I'm so scared but I don't show it                 G
I can't figure it out                                            a
It's bringing me down I know                       a F
I've got to let it go                                            a G
And just enjoy the show                                G

dum de dum           C G
dudum de dum      a

Just enjoy the show   F

dum de dum              C G
dudum de dum            a

Just enjoy the show    F

I want my money back    C
I want my money back    G
I want my money back     a
Just enjoy the show           F

I want my money back      C
I want my money back      G
I want my money back       a

Just enjoy the show            C G C

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz