• Chwyty/Teksty
  • Akordy
  • Przydatne programy...
  • O mnie
  •                                    

czwartek, 6 lutego 2014

Bridge – Dawid Podsiadło




It’s like all that I’ve learned    d B F A      
doesn’t matter anymore
your heart I have broken
and left it exposed
I trusted a moment
haven’t thought this through
thousand pieces of our own love
they will never bloom

The other side looked so much better   F  Gis B   
she was wearing a smile when I met her


This bridge is my own fault    C   d        
I felt locked in a cage and decided to go   B F   
chasing freedom that I thought I’ve lost
I just wasn’t ready to admit I was wrong
but when I tasted the new world
I found out the cage was a place I belong


All that I’ve learned
doesn’t matter anymore
I’ve gathered your feelings
they’re here in my arms
Can you see I have changed?
Does it even matter to you ?
I’m a fool to believe so
but it’s the last thing I have got

The other side seemed so much better
I wish I hadn’t seen the smile when I met her
You told me I should be alone
hide in a place where it’s dark and it’s cold
Second chances aren’t here no more
I used all of those very long time ago
Now there’s only this to say…
I miss you everyday
I miss you everyday…

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz