• Chwyty/Teksty
  • Akordy
  • Przydatne programy...
  • O mnie
  •                                    

wtorek, 3 czerwca 2014

Nobody I Know – The Beatles

[C]Nobody I know could [Dm7]love me [G7]more than [C]you. [Dm7] [G7]
[C]You can give me so much [Bb]love it se[G7]ems un[D7]true. [G7]
[C]Listen to the bird who [Em]sings it in the tree,
[Am]and the when you've heard him, [Ab]see if you agree.
[C]Nobody I know could [Dm7]love you [G7]more than [C]me. [Dm7] [G7]



Everywhere I go the sun comes shining through.
Everyone I know is sure it shines on you.
Even in my dreams I look into your eyes,
suddenly it seems, I've found a paradise.
[C]Everywhere I go the [Dm7]sun comes [G7]shining th[C]rough. [D]
[G7] [C]


[Am]Means so much to [E7]be a part of a [A]heart of a wonderful [C]one.
[Am]When other lovers are [C]gone, we'll live [Dm7]on, [G7]
we'll live [C]on. [Dm7] [G7]

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz