• Chwyty/Teksty
  • Akordy
  • Przydatne programy...
  • O mnie
  •                                    

czwartek, 6 lutego 2014

Baby It's You – The Beatles




G Em 
Sha la la la la la la (3x's) 
I's not the way you smile 
that touched my heart. 
It's not the way you kiss 
that tears apart. 
Em 
But how many many many nights go by 
Am G Em 
I sit alone at home and i cry over you.What can I do? 
C D G Em G 
Can't help myself cause baby it's you. Baby it's you. 



C G 
You should hear what they say about you cheat cheat 
C G 
They say they say you never never ever been true 
Em 
Wo ho it doesn't matter what they say 
Am 
I know I'm gonna love you any old way 
G Em 
What can I do then it's true. 
C D 
Don't want nobody nobody 
G Em G 
Cause baby it's you. Baby it's you. 


Solo Chords: |:Em|C|D|G|G|D|G| :|| 

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz