• Chwyty/Teksty
  • Akordy
  • Przydatne programy...
  • O mnie
  •                                    

czwartek, 6 lutego 2014

Drive my car – The Beatles




Am7 D
Asked a girl what she wanted to be
Am7 D
And she said baby, can't you see
Am7 D
I want to be famous, a star on the screen
Em Em7+
But you can do something in between




F#m7 Am7 Bm7 Cm7 Bm7 Am7
CHORUS: Baby you can drive my car
| F#m7 Am7 Bm7 Cm7 Bm7 Am7
| Yes I'm gonna be a star
| F#m7 Am7
| Baby you can drive my car
| Bm7 Em7+
| And baby I love you


Am7 D
I told that girl that my prospects were good
Am7 D
And she said baby, it's understood
Am7 D
Working for peanuts is all very fine
Em Em7+
But I can show you a better time



CHORUS

LEAD

CHORUS

Am7 D
I told that girl that I could start right away
Am7 D
And she said listen babe I've got something to say
Am7 D
I got no car and it's breakin' my heart
Em Em7 Em7+
But I've got a driver and that's a start

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz