• Chwyty/Teksty
  • Akordy
  • Przydatne programy...
  • O mnie
  •                                    

piątek, 17 stycznia 2014

Polly – Nirvana

[Em] [G] [D] [C]
[Em] [G] [D] [C]


Polly wants a cracker Em G D C
I think I should get off her first Em G D C
I think she wants some water Em G D C
To put out the blow torch Em G D C


It isn't me - We have some seed D C G Bb D
Let me clip - Your dirty wings C G Bb D
Let me take a ride - Don't hurt yourself C G Bb D
I want some help - To please myself C G Bb D
I've got some rope - You have been told C G Bb D
I promise you - I've been true C G Bb D
Let me take a ride - Don't hurt yourself C G Bb D
I want some help - To please myself C G Bb




[Em] [G] [D] [C]


Polly wants a cracker
Maybe she would like some food
She asked me to untie her
A chase would be nice for a few


Bass bridge: (Repeat 2x)
G----------------------------- |
D----------0-0-0------------- |
A----------------3-3-3-3---- |
E--0-3-3-3------------------- |


Polly said
Polly says her back hurts
And she's just as bored as me
She caught me off my guard
It amazes me, the will of instinct

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz